Monday, May 17, 2010

How will it end?

Looking back over this project, I see it needs some reworking and restructuring before I can bring it to a sensible close, so I'm going to start working on the rewrite.  If you've been following along, I beg your patience.  I would rather not slap something together merely in order to post to this blog.

When the book is ready, I'll be distributing it on Smashwords and Feedbooks as a free ebook.  Watch this space for an announcement.  I hope to have it ready to publish by the end of the summer.

I intend to make paper copies available through Amazon's print-on-demand service Createspace.  I'll let you know when that is available as well.

Please continue to comment if you haven't already - any and all feedback is welcome as I begin a new process.  I hope the destination is worth the journey.

Thank all of you - I don't know what I would do without you.

No comments: